Always good to learn something new!
Surprise your friends and family by learning all these interesting facts. ©
- In 1938, Time Magazine chose Adolf Hitler for man of the year.
- Twelve people have walked on the moon.
- Other than the Earth, the moon is the only other known natural astrological object ever walked on.
- Scientists voiced concern in 2012 about how radiation may be affecting humans after a recent finding of mutant butterflies in Japan with abnormal legs, eyes, wings and other mutations were discovered. The mutations were caused by radiation from the Fukushima nuclear accident which was triggered by a major tsunami in March 2011. The tsunami was a direct effect of an earthquake.
- Humans and giraffes both have seven vertebrae bones in the neck. It's not unusual for a mammal to have 7 vertebra bones in the neck but it's interesting that the long neck of a full grown giraffe has the same amount.
- The active ingredient in most toothpastes is called sodium fluoride. Sodium fluoride can be lethal, young children using regular toothpaste with this ingredient should be monitored. Even swallowing small amounts can cause stomach problems or worst.
- Over 3 million people globally every month search for something online with the words interesting facts in it according to the most popular search engine.
- There are no land snakes in New Zealand. It's part of New Zealand's bio security to keep all snakes out and if a person is aware of a snake, by law it must be reported.
- New Zealand is free of heartworm disease and rabies.
- Buttermilk does not contain any butter.
- Did you know Disneyland does not sell chewing gum? Walt Disney did not want guests inconvenienced by stepping on gum purchased in the park.
- Each year Disneyland uses over 5,000 gallons of paint to maintain the clean appearance of the park.
- George Washington died on December 14, 1799.
- Giraffes can go without water longer than a camel. That's wild!
- The person reading this is intelligent, interesting and unique. Flattery is alright as long as we don't inhale!
- January 30, 1933 was the day the words Hi yo silver! Away! were first heard as the lone ranger debuts on radio channel WXYZ of Detroit.
- Many people who read the word yawn or yawning begin to feel the urge to yawn.
- The 2nd president of the United States (John Adams) and 3rd president of the United States (Thomas Jefferson) both died within just a few hours apart of each other on the same exact day of July 4th 1826. They are the only two presidents to die on the same day of the same year. It's true!
- When the Titanic departed from port it was documented to have carried approximately 1000 loaves of bread, 86,000 pounds of meat, 40,000 eggs and 36,000 apples to feed the passengers and crew on the 7 day voyage. Now those are some interesting facts!
- Dogs can have a fatal reaction to eating chocolate. Chocolate contains a bitter alkaloid called Theobromine also known as Xantheose and that's the active ingredient that's bad for the dog. If you've read all the interesting facts to this point you're awesome!
Read more here…