The Benefits Of Dental Implants
- Look 10 Years Younger!
Dental implants assist you in looking and feeling younger, because it prevents bone loss. By preventing bone loss that would normally occur after removal of teeth, your facial structures remain normal and intact. The chances of wrinkling and the look of old age before your time are less likely. Implants prevent the bone loss that would normally occur with the loss of teeth. Every day that you continue to wear dentures or have missing teeth, you are experiencing bone loss and the aging look is accelerated. Dental implants will preserve the bone levels, and soft tissue, cheeks, lips and chin will keep their volume, preventing that “fallen-in” look. In some cases, such as complete teeth removal, the lower one-third of the face collapses if dental implants are not placed to preserve the bone.
- Your overall quality of life is enhanced with implants that look, feel and function just like natural teeth. You will look younger and more attractive, which allows you to be even more confident and enjoy smiling, laughing and talking to others.
- You Can Now Live Longer, because you’ll get to eat better and prevent malnutrition or stomach problems. Fresh vegetables, corn and fruit are back on the menu. You can now again eat the foods you like. This quality alone is enough to make you even feel more alive and vibrant. Chewing is improved and your digestion will also function better.
- More Confidence In Social Situations
When you go out in public, no more tight-lipped smiles or covering your mouth with your hand to hide an unsightly gap. For our denture patients this means no more fear of a denture popping out or gagging you. The appearance of your new smile will have people giving you compliments galore.
- Your Mouth Will Be Restored To Its Natural State
By replacing the entire tooth, as well as the tooth root, it is possible to replicate the function of natural teeth, with a strong foundation that allows for comfortable biting and chewing. Also, nothing in the mouth will look or feel false or artificial.
- It Will Give You Peace Of Mind not having to worry about your dentures moving or popping out. Sneezing, coughing and laughing can be done with confidence, let alone eating!
- The Enjoyment You Will Get With Eating will increase improving your quality of life! Foods and drinks will taste better. Wearing an upper denture normally covers up the palate, which results in impaired tasting. With dental implants the palate is left uncovered and this important part of the mouth will come to life again!
- Improves Overall Health & Decreases The Risk Of Oral Cancer & Heart Disease
Caring for implants are much easier than dentures as they look, feel and function just like natural teeth. With implants your chances of bacterial build-up and developing gum disease decrease drastically! Missing teeth (gaps) normally lead to falling over of adjacent teeth, which creates gum pockets that increase your chance for gum disease.
- Increases How You Feel And Rate Yourself On Body Parts You Like or Dislike
Your mouth plays an enormous role in how you feel about yourself and losing just 1 tooth can change your whole attitude. You might think that brushing and flossing are important to keep healthy teeth and gums, until you lose one tooth. Losing a second or third tooth then becomes more accepted to you – that leads to a negative mindset. Your once beautiful smile changes from an asset to a stumbling block. Dental implants will restore these negative thoughts to feelings of pride for your new smile!
- Eliminate Denture Adhesives FOREVER!
Since implant supported teeth are securely attached to the implants, there is no need for messy denture adhesives.
- Your Other Existing Teeth Will Not Be Affected, because of missing teeth. Dental implants do not rely on your existing teeth for anchorage. Unlike dentures or dental bridges, dental implants are like having your own teeth back, without relying on other teeth or suction mechanics to keep them secured. The adjacent teeth are not compromised or damaged.
- Dental Implants Are Long Term and when well looked after, will possibly outlast you. Dental implants are for life. They are not susceptible to decay or any dietary factors that normally cause tooth destruction.
Dental Implants are changing lives daily!
Are you ready for that new change?
If you would like to know more about Dental Implants, request our
special FREE REPORT now!